Atlantic Union College is authorized by the Massachusetts State Department of Higher Education to offer two degree programs:
- Bachelor of Arts in Theology/Religion
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science/Biology.
Students graduating from AUC, prior to the College receiving Accreditation will have graduated from a College Authorized by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Department of Higher Education.
- Some Colleges may or may not accept the degree credits earned, for the purpose of transfer, or in application for advanced study. This decision is made by each individual College. See our Articulation Agreements.
- For Federal Financial Aid purposes, the credits earned will not be counted toward eligibility for funds.
- Some branches of the Federal Selective Services may or may not accept the College credits earned.