​ ​

Skip To Content

 I forgot my password
You are here:  Directory > Academic > Academic Records > Registration Process


(Located in Haskell Hall, Admissions Office)


A student must be officially Accepted before he/she can be Enrolled at AUC


If a student has not started the Admissions Process please do so before continuing with the Registration Process.
For more information contact the Admissions Office.

Placement Exams (CAS) {expander}

(Located in the Science Complex, Stars lab, Room 106.  Tests are proctored on Wednesdays 1:30PM - 4:00PM.  To schedule a test please contact the Admissions office)


We care about your success. Placement Exams are required of New Students (Undergraduate and Continuing Education Division). Click here for more information about the exams. Currently, the college is using the Accuplacer Test for academic placement.


Financial Services{expander}

(Located in Haskell Hall, Student Accounts Office)

Cleared for 12-16 Credits

This is the amount of credits a student must enrolled to be considered a full-time undergraduate student.

Budget Sheet & Payment Plan

The Financial Budget sheet is one of several documents that are completed at the Student Accounts Office. Here is where we sit with the student to crunch numbers and estimate the bill for the semester. We also work out the monthly payments.

Student Financial Contract

Student must sign a Student Financial Contract once a year.  It explains the financial policy of the College and what step(s) the College takes when the student does not adhere to their financial responsibilities.


For more information see the Student Cost and Tuition page.

Health Services{expander}

(Located in Haskell Hall, Admissions Office)

Health Survey

The collection of a student factual data pertaining to health and health concerns.

Health Insurance Proof

Massachusetts state law requires all students registered for nine (9) or more credit hours to be covered by medical insurance.

  • Without private coverage? Atlantic Union College offers health, accident, and hospitalization insurance. Contact Student Accounts for more information.
  • With private coverage? Please submit a signed Insurance Waiver Form with a copy of your Health Insurance card (front and back).

Immunization Records

All students are required to present evidence of immunization against disease, including month and year of immunization as well as the type/name of the vaccine administered, specified below as required by Massachusetts law.

The following regulations and requirements for evidence of immunization are applicable for the 2026-2017 academic year and are required by law:

  • Hepatitis B (three [3] doses)
  • Measles, Mumps, Rubella (two [2] doses each)
  • Meningococcal (one [1] doses)
  • Tdap (one [1] dose)
  • Tuberculosis results from the last six months that are satisfactory. A chest X-ray is required if the test is positive. The chest X-ray report must accompany the immunization record.
  • Varicella (two [2] doses)

Physician Report

By order of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health Division of Epidemiology and Immunization, all new applicants must present a physician's report indicating a physical examination and tuberculosis test within the last six months. The physicians’ report can be filled out, signed and dated by nurse practitioners and physicians assistants as well.

The documentation of immunization and the physicians report need to be filed at Health Services prior or at arrival on campus. Failure to do so may cause the student to be sent home until all documentation is received.

Information Technology and Security Services{expander}

(Located in Haskell Hall, IT Office)

IT-WiFi/Network/EBS Access

In order to receive and AUC Email account (required for campus communication), use the Students Computer Labs around the campus, as well as our WiFi, the IT-WiFi/Network/EBS Access form needs to be submitted in person or via eMail.  By signing the form, the student agrees to abide by the IT Policies for access and equipment usage.  In the same form, the student also requests the best method to contact him/her in the case of an emergency or campus closing.

Student ID Card

The AUC ID card

Vehicle Registration

To use campus parking areas, students must have their vehicle registered.  Please bring your License and Car Registration to the Security office to register your vehicle.  You will receive a sticker that will need to be placed at the ?? of the car.  To make sure we have the most current information students can check online their vehicle registration.  Please make sure to park on Student designated parking areas.


ONLINE Clearance

Right-to-know Report

To comply with the Clery Act (1990) AUC needs to keep and disclose information about crime on and near our campus.  This acknowledgement is part of the Personal Information Update online form.


For more information and safety tips, please visit our Security page.

Student Services{expander}

(Located in Haskell Hall, Admissions Office)

FERPA Release Form

The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) (20 U.S.C. § 1232g; 34 CFR Part 99) is a Federal law that protects the privacy of student education records. The law applies to all schools that receive funds under an applicable program of the U.S. Department of Education. The student needs to submit the document stating how he/she would like the college to handle his/her FERPA regulated information.


ONLINE Clearances

Personal information system review

The Personal Information Update form now online, is for the Student to review the college systems personal information in an effort to maintain up-to-date information. 

Photo Release Consent

This is a confirmation that the student will not intend to seek financial retribution for AUC using photos/videos/media where they appear. It is part of the Personal Information Update form.

Student Handbook/Legal Notices

This is a confirmation that the student will abide by the colleges policies as stipulated in the Student handbook.  It is part of the Personal Information Update form.
Site logo