​ ​

Skip To Content

 I forgot my password

Non-Degree Student{expander}

Applicants who wish non-matriculation status need only complete a short application form in the Admission's Office located in the lower level of Haskell Hall.

Senior Citizens (65 years and older) may take one course each semester without charge through a traditional program, provided there is space available in the class.

Site logo