Skip To Content
Constructed in 1884 and restored in 1976, this building is the oldest Seventh-day Adventist educational building in use on its original site. Currently it houses the Religion department offices and classrooms, and Miller Chapel.
The Miller Chapel contains matching full-length portraits of William Miller and his wife, Lucy Paulina Miller, done by the famous American primitive artist Horace Bundy. Bundy was himself a circuit-riding preacher during the advent movement of the 1830's and 1840's. Also, in the chapel are the Millerite "1843" chart and Miller's pulpit.
Founder's Hall57 Flag StLancaster, MA 01523