​ ​

Skip To Content

 I forgot my password

The staff members in Human Resources Office provide services and consulting assistance in support of the College’s strategic goals, including information and tools that build a climate in which differences are accepted and valued and where employees are respected and treated fairly. 

Full- and Part-time Employees
Information regarding contracts, total compensation, and required documentation is available through the Human Resources Office.

There is no content in this portlet.

Student Employment

Campus employment is available to most students who wish to work part-time to help meet college expenses. Students who have an unpaid balance will have 50% of campus employment earnings applied to their account unless they are participating in the Federal Work-Study program. Students assume full responsibility for payment on their accounts.

A student employment office is available to assist the student in job placement while enrolled. Some co-operative education jobs are available.

Application for Student Employment{expander}

Clerk I{expander}

Department: Registrar              Department No:  3350

Supervisor Name:                     Dr. Issumael Nzamutuma

Job Position:                            Student Worker - Clerk I 

Duties:                                      Clerical 


Brief Job Description:

  • Provide excellent service to customers (students, faculty, staff, and community members) who visit the office
  • Perform routine office tasks as assigned such as filing, answer the phone, and make copies.
  • Assist students in completing their registration process.


 Skills Requirements:

  • Knowledge of modern office procedure – telephone communications, office systems, record keeping, filing systems and strong typing skills (at least 25 word/min)
  • Strong mathematical and writing skills
  • Ability to communicate both simple and complex messages.
  • Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite – Excel, Power Point, and Word)
  • Ability to focus on details and think creatively.
  • Must be available to work during breaks and summer
  • Must be able to work at least 15 hours a week
  • Must be a registered student at Atlantic Union College.


Physical Requirement:    Light lifting (occasionally) 

Time Requirement:         Negotiable

Post Date:                       July 23, 2015

Position Open Until:       Filled

Application Procedure:    Complete application on previous link under Application for Student Employment and email to: olgairis.torres@auc.edu - Student Employment or mail to:

Office of Human Resources - Student Employment
Atlantic Union College 
P.O. Box 1000 
South Lancaster, MA 01561-1000 

It is the policy of Atlantic Union College that each individual, regardless of race, color, sex, national origin, age as defined by law, or handicap, shall have opportunity in education, employment or services at Atlantic Union College. As a Seventh-day Adventist-sponsored institution, Atlantic Union College reserves the right to consider religious affiliation when hiring employees.






Haskell Hall
338 Main St
1st floor, #106
Atlantic Union College
Human Resources
P.O. Box 1000
South Lancaster, MA 01561-1000
Call: 978-368-2370
Fax: 978-368-2523
E-mail: HR@auc.edu

College Regular Student work Program

Students can work part-time while they are in school. They can work full-time during the summer and other vacation periods if they are not taken classes. The basic pay rate is no less than the current minimum wage. The rate varies depending on the skill and experience needed for the job.

Students who receive Federal Work-Study earnings will receive 100% of their earnings unless they give written permission for their earnings to be applied to their student account. Further information is available from a Student Financial Services counselor.

Veterans' Benefits

Atlantic Union College is approved for the training of veterans as an accredited training institution. VA benefits may not be available for students enrolled in classes offered off the South Lancaster campus. Those who qualify for educational benefits should contact the nearest Department of Veterans' Affairs.

Veterans or other eligible persons are required to attend classes in order to be eligible for educational benefits.

Site logo