Department: Registrar Department No: 3350
Supervisor Name: Dr. Issumael Nzamutuma
Job Position: Student Worker - Clerk I
Brief Job Description:
- Provide excellent service to customers (students, faculty, staff, and community members) who visit the office
- Perform routine office tasks as assigned such as filing, answer the phone, and make copies.
- Assist students in completing their registration process.
- Knowledge of modern office procedure – telephone communications, office systems, record keeping, filing systems and strong typing skills (at least 25 word/min)
- Strong mathematical and writing skills
- Ability to communicate both simple and complex messages.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite – Excel, Power Point, and Word)
- Ability to focus on details and think creatively.
- Must be available to work during breaks and summer
- Must be able to work at least 15 hours a week
- Must be a registered student at Atlantic Union College.
Physical Requirement: Light lifting (occasionally)
Time Requirement: Negotiable
Post Date: July 23, 2015
Position Open Until: Filled
Application Procedure: Complete application on previous link under Application for Student Employment and email to: email@example.com - Student Employment or mail to:
Office of Human Resources - Student Employment
Atlantic Union College
P.O. Box 1000
South Lancaster, MA 01561-1000
It is the policy of Atlantic Union College that each individual, regardless of race, color, sex, national origin, age as defined by law, or handicap, shall have opportunity in education, employment or services at Atlantic Union College. As a Seventh-day Adventist-sponsored institution, Atlantic Union College reserves the right to consider religious affiliation when hiring employees.