​ ​

Skip To Content

 I forgot my password

When a student registers for classes, he/she must make sure to register any vehicles as well. Stop by the Safety and Security office, located in the Brown House (center of campus) for all the necessary forms.  When all the necessary forms are complete, students receive a sticker to display in the lower right corner of your vehicle’s rear window.  Should a student get a new car/vehicle or a different vehicle (i.e., one not previously registered or one that is new to the student, at any time during the school year), make sure to visit the Safety and Security office and give them all the necessary details. Then, and only then, will the new car be legal to park on-campus.

Vehicles must be properly insured to meet the Commonwealth of Massachusetts requirements. Students must bring a copy of a current auto insurance policy to registration in order to be issued an AUC parking sticker.

Out of State Vehicle Registration

The Commonwealth of Massachusetts requires non-residents to register and tag your vehicle within 30 days of locating here. Fortunately, “non-resident stickers” are available from Safety and Security to alert state officials to student/temporary resident status. Non-compliance will be subject to some serious fines and possible tickets!

Site logo